This book will make you a faster Delphi developer, it doesn't matter if you are just starting out, or have been using Delphi since version 1, you will find all sorts of tips, tricks and hacks to boost your productivity.
This is a placeholder page.
I've provided affiliate links to each book. For many of these books, there are digital and audio versions also available.
- Refactoring by Martin Fowler (2nd Edition 2019)
- Coding in Delphi by Nick Hodges (2014)
- More Coding in Delphi by Nick Hodges (2015)
- Dependency Injection in Delphi by Nick Hodges (2017)
- Soft Skills by John Sonmez (2021)
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael Feathers (2004)
- The Pragmatic Programmer by David Thomas and Andrew Hunt (2nd Edition 2019)
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software by Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides (1994)
- Head First Design Patterns by Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates, Elisabeth Robson, and Eric Freeman (2nd Edition 2021)
- Hands-On Design Patterns with Delphi by Primož Gabrijelčič (2019)
- Version Control with Subversion (The SVN book) by Ben Collins-Sussman,Brian W. Fitzpatrick, and C. Michael Pilato
- The Mythical Man-Month by Fred Brooks (Anniversary Edition 1995 - used in a quote)
- Clean Agile by Robert C. Martin
- The DevOps Handbook by Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois, John Willis, and Nicole Forsgren (2021)
- The Phoenix Project by Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, and George Spafford (2013)
- The Unicorn Project by Gene Kim (2019)
- cleancoders.com (website)
- Code Faster in Delphi by Alister Christie (me 2020)
Code Faster in Delphi Bonus Material
Thank you very much for reading my book, fill in your first name and email address and I'll send you the bonus material for this book.
If you are already subscribed to my mailing list MailChimp might throw a wobbly, in which case update your subscription preferences and tick "Code Faster".